Peter Egehoved is a Venture Partner at SEED Capital and has invested in, and helped scale, a number of successful companies, including Veo and Eloomi. He has previously held the position as Investment Director at PreSeed Ventures.
Peter has a strong understanding of enterprise software and B2B sales. His focus is to help startups get from the MVP-stage to having a repeatable and scalable sales model, which he is highly skilled at due to 17 years of experience on working with technology in both startups and major corporations.
Prior to joining SEED Capital he has worked in IT management, enterprise sales in finance and as a management consultant focusing on sales optimisation and CRM systems.
- Investment Director, PreSeed Ventures
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), London Business School
- MBA (Exchange student), The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Senior Consultant, Enterprise Strategy, Microsoft
- Account Technology Strategist, Enterprise Sales, Microsoft
- Business Development Manager & COO for Outsourcing, SCT
- Senior Manager, Egmont IT
- Head of IT, A. Film
- IT Manager, Ghost VFX
- Graduate Diploma (HD2) in Business Administration, Copenhagen Business School